Activities and Opportunities
This page provides information about the groups activities and opportunities for participation.
- 1 Volunteer Role Descriptions
- 2 Related Pages
Volunteer Role Descriptions
gives a general description of varied volunteer opportunities available to PCUG members.
Anyone who has had experience in any role is invited to place a description of that role.
- Main PCUG Committee
- PCUG Centre
- support to assist members by phone, email, home visit
- technical assistance for home equipment or internet service
- referral to the appropriate help by matching members skills to needs
- Maintenance of the LAN & Centre Computer Equipment
- Communication Administration support manning the desk for managing member enquiries by in person, or by phone; and e-help
- Background Administration support, such as data entry, filing
- A Supervisory role of the Centre itself so members may use the facilities of the centre
- Maintenance of member amenities, including refreshements
- Centre Cleaning & Maintenance
- SIGs Coordinator
- Main Monthly Meeting Coordinator
- provides specialized systems administration support for The Internet Project (TIP) ISP services
- Training & Media Bookings Coordinator
- Training Assistant
Please include a link to [[Category:Activities and Opportunities]] at the bottom of any page you create in this area.