Activities and Opportunities
This page provides information PCUG Activities and Opportunities for Participation.
All PCUG activities are supported by Volunteer time, skill, willingness and enthusiasm.
Please browse through some of the varied activities listed below for information about the activities themselves, and descriptions of the volunteer roles that support those activities.
This area is overviews information relevant to Volunteering, such as ....
- The PCUG CALENDAR gives an agenda of events about volunteer related activities of PCUG (including, but not limited those listed below)
- Specifics of TRAINING COURSES such as Wiki Editing, Absolute Beginners Training (ABC)
- Specifics of SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS (information to follow)
- Information of AFFILIATED ORGANISATIONS is grouped with NEWSLETTERS
Opportunities for Participation
This section provides a general description of varied volunteer opportunities available to PCUG members.
Anyone who has had experience in any role is invited to place a description of that role.
Anyone who would like to try a role is welcome to contact us for more information.
- PCUG Committee and Sub-Committees
- Help & Assistance
- PCUG LAN & Centre Equipment
- PCUG Office and Centre Administration
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and Meetings
- The Internet Project (TIP) Administration
- PCUG Training and Media Rooms
This is a page where requests for assistance to direct PCUG matters may be placed in the spirit of "Users Helping Users".
Please go directly to the page to find PCUG tasks needing help.
Registering Your Skills
- Until more formal information is placed here, please contact the PCUG Office Manager with any queries relating to Volunteering.
Please include a link to [[Category:Activities and Opportunities]] at the bottom of any page you create in this area.