This page provides information PCUG Activities and Opportunities for Participation.
All PCUG activities are supported by Volunteer time, skill, willingness and enthusiasm.
Please a browse through some of the varied activities listed below for information about the activities themselves, and descriptions of the volunteer roles that support those activities.
Each of these areas are broad in content and are followed through on the page links to each area.
This area is overviews information relevant to Volunteering, such as ....
- scheduling of volunteer related activities of PCUG (including, but not limited those listed below) may be viewed on the PCUG Calendar
- other information about current activities TBA
Opportunities for Participation
This section provides a general description of varied volunteer opportunities available to PCUG members.
Anyone who has had experience in any role is invited to place a description of that role.
Anyone who would like to try a role is welcome to contact us for more information.
- PCUG Committee and Sub-Committees
- Help & Assistance
- PCUG LAN & Centre Equipment
- PCUG Office and Centre Administration
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and Meetings ===
- SIGs Coordinator
- The Internet Project (TIP) Administration
- PCUG Training and Media Rooms
Registering Your Skills
- Until more formal information is placed here, please contact the PCUG Office Manager with any queries relating to Volunteering.
Please include a link to [[Category:Activities and Opportunities]] at the bottom of any page you create in this area.