Help & Assistance
From Info Wiki
An overview of help procedures are outlined on the main PCUG  site in support of "Users Helping Users"
These procedures are supported by members who have skill, and a willingness share that skill.
Help Email Group
- this email list receives technical help queries from members
- the list is monitored by members with a variety of skills, whose collective knowledge is efficient in achieving resolution of the issue.
- interested members may subscribe to the list
- is the provision of techical support in the home via arrangement after other avenues of support have been exhausted.
Referral to Members who have that skill
- Members are invited to register skills they possess with the PCUG Office.
- Details of contact restrictions, etc are recorded and used per the pre-advised preferences of the member.