Welcome to the PCUG Information Wiki
Please support this member initiative by adding content!
Members Informing Members
This wiki provides a place where PCUG members can share information with each other, in categories as shown below. This includes current news and notices, information about the groups activities and opportunities for participation, various newsletters received from affiliated organisations and other sources, and a wide variety of technical IT related hints, help guides, howtos and tips, contributed by members on a range of IT related topics of interest. You can use the Search box on the left hand side to find information, browse the site using the links below, or view the index of all pages. General information on the PCUG may be found on the main PCUG website.
This PCUG Information Wiki can be edited by any PCUG member using their normal PCUG/TIP username and password to login. To do this, select the log in link at the top right of the page to login (a wiki account will be created automatically the first time you log in). You are encouraged to contribute information, especially to the Activities_and_Opportunities and Technical Info sections, as this is very much in the spirit of the group's policy of Users Helping Users. Contributions can range from small additions; to corrections and extensions to current pages; through to creating entirely new pages on relevant topics. If you are new to contributing to wiki's, please see our guide to Getting Started Editing Wiki Pages. Further useful links are provided in navigation Help page.
Please note that a different skin is used when this wiki is viewed from a mobile device.
- Includes details of various PCUG and TIP notices
Includes information about groups activities & opportunities for participation.
- Information sharing - teaching and learning ...
- Information Resources - varied choices, how to access ...
- Equipment Resources - Training & Media Room, Member Use Computers ...
- Socializing with others who have like interests ...
- Includes various newsletters received from affiliated organisations and other sources
Support and Helpful Information
- A guide to specific and varied support and helpful information
- This information may reference information with-in or external to PCUG.
- Includes a wide variety of technical IT related hints, help guides, how-tos and tips, contributed by members on a range of IT related topics of interest.
TIP (The Internet Project)
- Please note that information related specifically to accessing and using the PCUG's 'The Internet Project' (TIP) ISP Services are provided on the TIP Wiki
PCUG General Info
- PCUG general info is found in the PCUG Website (see PCUG Home link in navigation bar)
PCUG Info Wiki
- focuses on topics, with collaborative input from members for members!!