General Information regarding Training Facilities and Courses is available on the main PCUG website [Training Information]
We welcome expressions of interest from Trainers wishing to run courses, and Participants seeking courses. Please contact the [PCUG Office] for either/or.
- ABOUT: A lot of PCUG information is now delivered using a wiki interface. Editing Wikis is not as daunting as it seems, and we are seeking encourage member to share information via this tool. Lawrie Brown will step participants through the process of placing information on a wiki, using reference information pages created by Lawrie.
If you are new to contributing to wiki's, please see our guides to Getting Started Editing Wiki Pages, and More_on_Working_with_Wikis.
- WHEN: Wednesday 19 September 10am - midday,
- WHERE: PCUG Centre, Grant Cameron Community Centre, Holder.
- TRAINER: Lawrie Brown
- PARTICIPANTS: 10 placed open to ny PCUG member interested in learning more about editing wikis.
- FEE: $20 or Free** (**This fee will be waivered for any regular volunteer, and who agrees to use this information to further build our information resources)
- BOOKINGS: to [PCUG Training Bookings] or phone the PCUG Office on 6287 2922. (Further sessions will follow pending demand).
Absolute Beginners Training (ABC)
- info to follow