PCUG welcomes new members and renewing members.
See below for Application or Renewal Payment Options.
Payment Options (for PCUG membership and TIP Internet)
Payment options for new applications or renewals of PCUG membership fees and/or TIP (Internet) subscriptions include:
- IN PERSON: Cash, cheque, or credit card/EFTPOS at the PCUG Centre.
- BY POST:Credit card details or cheque posted to the PCUG Centre.
Download the PCUG-TIP Renewal and Application Form (pdf).
Postal address details are on the form, or available on the “Contact Us” tab above.
- BY PHONE: Credit card details (for Mastercard or Visa payments) may be phoned to the PCUG Centre on (02) 6287 2922. Calls are monitored if the office is unattended or serving another member, and will be returned by the Office asap.
- BANK TRANSER / DIRECT CREDIT: Log in to the “Your User Services” TIP accounts management area using your TIP username and password.
(Please note: that if a Security Certificate warning is received, information explaining this may be viewed on the TIP Wiki).
Details here will step you through the instructions needed to process a successful bank transfer.
- QUERIES: Any payment queries may be sent to Office Manager.
PCUG Membership Annual fees
Annual PCUG membership fees include all the benefits noted (except Internet services and training courses attracting a fee).
PCUG membership categories and fees:
|Membership Type||Cost per year||Notes|
|Individual [I]||$55 – Full
$50 – Senior [S]
$45 – Concession [C]
|Household [H]||$65 – Full
$60 – Senior [S]
$55 – Concession [C]
|Non-profit organisations [NP]||$65||
|Corporate (renewal only)[CO]||$170||
Applicable to Household and Individual Membership only.
- The Senior Rate [S] applies to persons sixty years and over.
- The Concession Rate [C] applies to members holding at least one of:
- Commonwealth Health Care Card
- Commonwealth Pensioner Concession Card
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs gold card
- Government Transport Student Concession Card
- DVA (“Department of Veterans’ Affairs) gold card
Please note: All PC User Group and TIP fees and charges are non-refundable. Exceptional circumstances for refunds may be considered on application to the management committee.
Full details of TIP services and charges can be found by clicking here.
Internet services provided by The Internet Project (TIP) are available only to members of PCUG or the Canberra chapter of AUUG (Australian Unix Users Group).
All TIP services are subject to policies developed by the Internet Services Sub-Committee (ISSC).