The information on this page relates to the 2016 AGM.
Information on this page is being added as it becomes available.
When & Where:
The 2016 PC Users Group (ACT) Inc. Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 21 September, 2016 7.00 pm (for a 7.30 pm start), in the Catchpole Room, Canberra Southern Cross Club Jamison.
There will be NO Main Monthly Meeting with this year’s AGM.
Minutes from the previous AGM:
These are located on the Minutes Page under Administration Tab (member only access) or via the links below:
(Minutes for this meeting will be available on the Minutes page)
- Confirm the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of 2015;
- President’s report on the activities of the Group during the past financial year;
- Treasurer’s report on the state of the accounts;
- Appointment of an auditor for the coming financial year;
- Presentation of the Volunteer of Year 2016
(nb: see details of previous awards under News -> History)
- Election of a returning officer to preside over the election of a committee;
- Election of members of the committee, including office bearers;
- Meeting close.
AGM Information and Reports for members:
- The reports and information listed below (pdf documents) may be accessed via the links below.
- Please note that these direct you to the Secure Members’ area. You will require your PCUG/TIP username and password to access these documents. If you are a PCUG member, and require assistance, please refer to the information on Usernames and Passwords Help
PCUG Committee Nomination form 2016:
- Committee Nomination Form (pdf)
- All nominations must be received by the PCUG Secretary, by 5 pm Thursday 15th September 2016 (being 6 days before the AGM)
Reports for the 2016 AGM:
- PCUG Audited Accounts for the Financial Year ending June 2016
nb. original copy, as endorsed by the President and Treasurer is held by the PCUG Secretary.
- Auditor’s Cover Letter for PCUG Audit FY16
- Treasurer’s Report to the PCUG AGM 2016 (Lisa Montgomery)
- pdf of PCUG Proxy Form
- Please see the Rules of PC Users Group (ACT) Inc. for full information on Proxy voting, with specific reference to Sub-rules 34, 35 and 36.
Committee Nominees & Nomination Information
- The committee composition and election process is specified in Part III of the group’s rules.
- To nominate, please complete the PCUG Committee Nomination form 2016
- Forms may be posted to PO Box 3242 Weston Creek, ACT 2611 or scanned and emailed to the PCUG Secretary.
- Please note that nominations close Thursday 15th September 2016 and must be received by email or post to the Secretary, by 5pm on that date.
- Nominations are welcome for the following positions:
Executive (office bearer) Positions:
General Committee (up to 10 positions)
- Nominations are listed on the Committee Nominations page (member only access).