The information on this page relates to the 2019 AGM. Information on this page is being added as they become available.
When & Where
The 2019 PCUG AGM will be held Wednesday 18th September, 2019 10.00 am (for a 10.30 pm start), in the Large Meeting Room ground floor, Grant Cameron Community Centre (GCCC) 27 Mulley St Holder. Again no Main Monthly Meeting will follow this year’s AGM.
Minutes from the previous AGM
These are located on the Minutes Page under Administration Tab or use this direct link. (member only access).
(Minutes for this meeting will be available on the minutes page)
- Confirm the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of 2018;
- President’s report on the activities of the Group during the past financial year;
- Treasurer’s report on the state of the accounts;
- Appointment of an auditor for the coming financial year;
- Presentation of the Volunteer of Year 2019 (nb. see details of previous awards under News -> History)
- Election of a returning officer to preside over the election of a committee;
- Election of members of the committee, including office bearers;
- Meeting close.
AGM Information and Reports for members
The reports and information listed below (pdf documents) may be accessed via the links below. Please note that these direct you to the Secure Members’ area. You will require your PCUG/TIP username and password to access these documents. If you are a PCUG member, and require assistance, please refer to the information on Usernames and Passwords Help
- PCUG Committee Nomination form 2019
- All nominations must be received by the PCUG Secretary, by 5 pm Tuesday 12th September 2019 (being 6 days before the AGM).
- PCUG Audited Accounts for the Financial Year ending June 2019
nb. original copy, as endorsed by the President and Treasurer is held by the PCUG Secretary.
- Auditor’s Cover Letter for PCUG Audit FY2019
- Treasurer’s Report to the PCUG AGM 2019
- pdf of Proxy Form
- Please see the Rules of PC Users Group (ACT) Inc for full information on Proxy voting, with specific reference to Sub-rules 34, 35 and 36.
Committee Nominees & Nomination Information
- The committee composition and election process is specified in Part III of the group’s rules.
- To nominate, please complete the PCUG Committee Nomination form 2019
- Forms may be posted to PO Box 3242 Weston Creek, ACT 2611 or scanned and emailed to the PCUG Secretary.
- Please note that nominations close Tuesday 12th September 2019 and must be received by email or post to the Secretary, by 5pm on that date.
Nominations are welcome for the following positions:-
- Executive (office bearer) Positions:
- General Committee (up to 10 positions)
Nominations are listed on the Committee Nominations page (member only access).