The information on this page relates to the 2022 AGM. Information on this page is being added as it becomes available.
When & Where
The 2022 PCUG AGM was held Wednesday 21st September, 2022 10.25 am (for a 10.30 am start). NOTE this year the AGM will be via Zoom.
Minutes from the previous AGM
These are located on the Minutes Page under Administration Tab (member access only).
(Minutes for this meeting will be available on the minutes page)
- Confirm the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of 2021;
- President’s report on the activities of the Group during the past financial year;
- Treasurer’s report on the state of the accounts;
- Appointment of an auditor for the coming financial year;
- Election of a returning officer to preside over the election of a committee;
- Election of members of the committee, including office bearers;
- Meeting close.
AGM Information and Reports for members
The reports and information listed below (pdf documents) may be accessed via the links below. Please note that these direct you to the Secure Members’ area. You will require your PCUG/TIP username and password to access these documents. If you are a PCUG member, and require assistance, please refer to the information on Usernames and Passwords Help
- PCUG Committee Nomination form 2022
- All nominations must be received by the PCUG Secretary, by 5 pm Thursday 15th September 2022 (being 6 days before the AGM).
- PCUG Audited Accounts for the 2022 Financial Year
nb. original copy, as endorsed by the President and Treasurer is held by the PCUG Secretary.
- Auditor’s Cover Letter for PCUG Audit FY2022
- Treasurer’s Report to the PCUG AGM 2022
- pdf of Proxy Form
- Please see the Rules of PC Users Group (ACT) Inc for full information on Proxy voting, with specific reference to Sub-rules 34, 35 and 36.
Committee Nominees & Nomination Information
- The committee composition and election process is specified in Part III of the group’s rules.
- To nominate, please complete the PCUG Committee Nomination
- Forms may be posted to PO Box 3242 Weston Creek, ACT 2611 or scanned and emailed to the PCUG Secretary.
- Please note that nominations close Thursday 15th September 2022 and must be received by email or post to the Secretary, by 5pm on that date.
Nominations are welcome for the following positions:-
- Executive (office bearer) Positions:
- General Committee (up to 10 positions)
Nominations are listed on the Committee Nominations page (member only access).