When & Where
The 2023 PCUG AGM will be on Wednesday 20th of September, 2023 10.15 am (for a 10.30 am start). NOTE this year the AGM will be via Zoom.
Minutes from the previous AGM – direct link (member access only)
- Roster of persons attending:
(i) if a live meeting, each attendee will need to enter their name, userid and membership number on the form provided;
(ii) if via Zoom, each attendee must ensure their camera is working and that they either show their full name and/or their membership number;
- Confirm the minutes of the 2022 AGM;
- President’s report on the activities of the group during the past financial year;
- Treasurer’s report of the state of accounts;
- Appointment of Auditor for the coming financial year;
- Election of a Returning Officer to preside over the election of a Committee;
- Election of members of the Committee, including Office Bearers;
- Other Business. AGM Meeting Close.
AGM Information and Reports for members
The reports and information listed below (pdf documents) may be accessed via the links below. Please note that these direct you to the Secure Members’ area. You will require your PCUG/TIP username and password to access these documents. If you are a PCUG member, and require assistance, please refer to the information on Usernames and Passwords Help
- PCUG Committee Nomination form 2023
- All nominations must be received by the PCUG Secretary, by 5 pm Thursday 14th September 2023 (being 6 days before the AGM).
- PCUG Accounts for the Financial Year ending June 2023
nb. original copy, as endorsed by the President and Treasurer is held by the PCUG Secretary.
- Reviewer’s Cover Letter for PCUG Audit FY2023
- Treasurer’s Report to the PCUG AGM 2023
- Proxy Form
- Please see the Rules of PC Users Group (ACT) Inc for full information on Proxy voting, with specific reference to Sub-rules 34, 35 and 36.
Committee Nominees & Nomination Information
- The committee composition and election process is specified in Part III of the group’s rules.
- To nominate, please complete the PCUG Committee Nomination
- Forms may be posted to PO Box 3242 Weston Creek, ACT 2611 or scanned and emailed to the PCUG Secretary.
- Please note that nominations close Thursday 14th September 2023 and must be received by email or post to the Secretary, by 5pm on that date.
Nominations are welcome for the following positions:-
- Executive (office bearer) Positions:
- General Committee (up to 10 positions)