PC Users Group (PCUG) is a non-profit community-based organisation – our motto is “Users Helping Users”.
We offer members:
- Computer learning courses (Windows Beginners; Excel; Facebook; Access) available at the Grant Cameron Community Centre, 27 Mulley Street, Holder ACT.
- A periodic newsletter and informational emails, delivered to all members by email.
- Help and advice via extensive online help guides and wikis.
- The Main Monthly Meeting, was held at the ANU – seeking a coordinator.
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs); ‘Coffee & Chat’ (CnC, general technology), i-Sig (iPads, iPhones), Investments, Linux Learners, and Beginners Computer Chat Groups.
- Local access to Open Source Software and information.
- Discounts and special offers, available periodically from associated suppliers, businesses and organisations.
- Help from other members with computer or other technology problems. Such help may include face-to-face in the home, should you so wish. Note that any help provided is to the best of the helper’s ability.
- Show others your knowledge. Members who are familiar with any aspect of PCs (hardware or software) are encouraged to add their talents to our pool of helpers.
- Web space (default size is 200MB) for your own personal website.
- An email account, with up to 10 separate addresses and mailboxes. Your primary mailbox is 50MB, any optional secondaries are 20MB each.
If you wish to join to take advantage of these benefits, please see the Join/Renew page.